You can find a job by two ways including:
- create a Job Match account with Canada’s Job Bank
- promote yourself to employers in Canada using private-sector job boards
You can use both of them during the Express Entry pool. You can continue to use these programs once you come to Canada if you still need to find a job.
A Job Match account with Job Bank is an easy, online tool to help match you with employers looking for workers with your skills. To do so:
- go to the Job Match sign-in page
- Click the “Sign up now!” button
- read the privacy notice and click “I agree” if you agree
- follow the instructions to create an account
You will need your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code to create a Job Match account.
Private-sector job boards are online services that advertise jobs and give you tools for finding work. Some are free and others cost a small fee. Research to find one that suits you.2 jobs in Canadacanada immigrationCanadian Experience ClassEducational Credential Assessment (ECA)Express EntryExpress Entry Labour Market StreamExpress Entry poolExpress Entry Skilled WorkerExpress Entry Skilled Worker Streamfederal immigrationFederal Skilled Trade programFederal Skilled Trades ProgramFederal Skilled Worker ProgramFederal Skilled Workers ProgramFinding A Job In Canada As An Immigranthow to immigrate to CanadaIT job in Canada for immigrantsjob offer letter for immigrationjob opportunities in Canada