The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 9223 is for Supervisors, electrical products manufacturing
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in electrical or manufacturing technology or other related discipline may be required for some positions in this group.
- Several years of experience as an assembler, inspector or lead hand are required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 9223 – Supervisors, electrical products manufacturing
- Dry cell assemblers supervisors
- Electric cable manufacturing foreman/woman
- Electric motor and generator assembly foreman/woman
- Electric motor testing foreman/woman
- Electrical appliance assemblers supervisor
- Electrical appliance assembly foreman/woman
- Electrical appliance assembly supervisor
- Electrical appliance manufacturing supervisor
- Electrical dry cell assembly foreman/woman
- Electrical equipment manufacturing foreman/woman
- Electrical equipment manufacturing supervisor
- Electrical motor assembly foreman/woman
- Electrical switchgear assembly foreman/woman
- Electrical transformer assembly foreman/woman
- Switchgear assembly foreman/woman