The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 8211 is for Supervisors, logging and forestry
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- to three-year college program for forestry technologists or technicians may be required.
- Formal company training and several months of on-the-job training are provided.
- Several years of experience as a logger, silvicultural worker, or logging machinery operator are usually required.
- A chemical application licence may be required.
- An industrial first aid certificate may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 8211 – Supervisors, logging and forestry
- Boom master – logging
- Buckers supervisor
- Forest operations supervisor
- Forestry conservation contractor
- Forestry crew supervisor
- Forestry foreman/woman
- Forestry supervisor
- Grapple yarder hook tender
- Hook and rig supervisor – logging
- Hook tender – logging
- Loading foreman/woman – logging
- Log yarding boss
- Loggers supervisor – forestry
- Logging contractor
- Logging crew supervisor – forestry
- Logging foreman/woman
- Logging supervisor
- Planting crew foreman/woman
- Pond foreman/woman
- Production supervisor – logging
- Setting foreman/woman logging
- Silviculture contractor
- Silviculture supervisor
- Skidders foreman/woman – logging
- Woods foreman/woman