The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 7512 is for Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Up to three months of on-the-job training, including classroom instruction, is usually provided for all occupations in this unit group.
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience is required.
- Bus drivers require a Class B, C, E or F driver’s licence in Ontario, and a Class 2 driver’s licence is required in all other provinces and the territories.
- An air brakes endorsement and first aid certificate may be required.
- Experience as a public transit bus driver is usually required for subway and light rail transit operators.
List of Job Titles for NOC 7512 – Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators
- Articulated bus operator
- Bus driver
- Bus driver – special needs passengers
- Bus operator
- Bus operator – accessible services
- Charter bus driver
- Intercity bus driver
- Light rail transit operator
- Long distance bus driver
- Motor coach driver
- Public passenger transit driver
- School bus driver
- School bus driver – special needs passengers
- Shuttle bus driver
- Shuttle driver – auto dealership
- Shuttle driver – car rental company
- Shuttle operator
- Sightseeing bus driver
- Sightseeing tour driver
- Streetcar conductor
- Streetcar operator
- Subway train operator
- Tour bus operator
- Transit operator – transportation
- Trolley bus operator
- Trolley coach driver
- Urban transit operator