The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 7362 is for Railway conductors and brakemen/women
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience as a brakeman is required for conductors.
- Experience as a railway worker is usually required for brakemen/women.
- Railway conductors require a Canadian Rail Operating Rules certificate.
- Brakemen require a Canadian Rail Operating Rules certificate.
List of Job Titles for NOC 7362 – Railway conductors and brakemen/women
- Brake worker – switching yard
- Brakeman/woman – railway
- Brakeman/woman – railway yard
- Brakeman/woman – switching yard
- Conductor – railway yard
- Conductor – road freight
- Conductor – switching yard
- Freight train brakeman/woman
- Freight train conductor
- Front-end brakeman/woman
- Head brakeman/woman
- Passenger train brakeman/woman
- Passenger train conductor
- Pullman conductor
- Railway conductor
- Road freight brakeman/woman
- Sleeping car conductor
- Tail-end brakeman/woman
- Train conductor