The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 7335 is for Other small engine and small equipment repairers
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program in small engine or equipment repair or a combination of several years of work experience and high school or college courses in small engine or equipment repair are usually required for trade certification.
- Small engine or equipment mechanic trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Ontario and Nunavut.
- Inboard/outboard mechanic trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Ontario and British Columbia.
- Outdoor power equipment technician trade certification, for specified types of equipment, is available, but voluntary, in Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
List of Job Titles for NOC 7335 – Other small engine and small equipment repairers
- Air-cooled engine mechanic
- Apprentice small engine mechanic
- Garden tractor repairer
- Gasoline-powered lawn mower mechanic
- Gasoline-powered lawn mower repairer
- Gasoline-powered snow blower repairer
- Gas-powered small equipment mechanic
- Lawn and garden equipment technician
- Outdoor power equipment technician
- Small engine and equipment mechanic
- Small engine mechanic
- Small engine repairer
- Small engine technician
- Small equipment mechanic apprentice
- Small equipment repairer