The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 7334 is for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- For motorcycle mechanics, completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over three years of work experience and high school or college courses in motorcycle repair is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Motorcycle mechanic trade certification is compulsory in Ontario and Alberta and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and British Columbia.
- Other mechanics in this unit group may require several years of on-the-job training.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified motorcycle mechanics upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 7334 – Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics
- All-terrain vehicle repairer
- Apprentice outboard motor mechanic
- Forklift mechanic
- Go-kart repairer
- Inboard-outboard mechanic
- Inboard-outboard motor mechanic
- Industrial truck mechanic
- Industrial truck repairer
- Leisure vehicle technician (except recreational vehicles)
- Lift truck mechanic
- Motor boat mechanic
- Motor scooter repairer
- Motorcycle mechanic
- Motorcycle mechanic apprentice
- Motorcycle repairer
- Motorcycle repairman/woman
- Outboard motor mechanic
- Snowmobile repairer
- Snowmobile repairman/woman