The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 7282 is for Concrete finishers
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a two- to four-year apprenticeship program or over three years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in cement finishing are usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Trade certification for concrete finishers is compulsory in Quebec and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Trade certification for cement masons is available, but voluntary, in Ontario.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified concrete finishers upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 7282 – Concrete finishers
- Apprentice cement finisher
- Cement finisher
- Cement finisher apprentice
- Cement mason
- Cement mason apprentice
- Concrete finisher
- Concrete finisher apprentice
- Concrete floor finisher
- Concrete mason
- Concrete patcher-finisher
- Concrete polisher
- Concrete product finisher
- Concrete smoother-finisher
- Highway and street cement mason
- Journeyman/woman cement finisher
- Maintenance cement mason
- Precast concrete finisher
- Sidewalk concrete finisher