The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 6551 is for Customer services representatives – financial institutions
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A college diploma in business administration may be required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
List of Job Titles for NOC 6551 – Customer services representatives – financial institutions
- Accounts information service clerk – financial institution
- Bank customer service officer
- Bank teller
- Credit union teller
- Current account representative – financial services
- Customer service agent – financial institution
- Customer service representative – financial services
- Financial customer service representative
- Foreign exchange teller – financial services
- Head teller – financial services
- Proof teller – bank
- Savings account teller – financial services
- Senior teller – financial services
- Teller – financial services
- Teller trainee
- Trust company teller