The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 6522 is for Pursers and flight attendants
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Flight attendants and flight pursers require the completion of secondary school and a training program approved by Transport Canada.
- Flight pursers/customer service directors require experience as a flight attendant.
- Ship pursers may require experience as a ship attendant.
- Flight attendants and ship pursers usually require experience working with the public.
List of Job Titles for NOC 6522 – Pursers and flight attendants
- Aircraft flight attendant
- Airline purser
- Chief steward – ship
- Commissary attendant – air transport
- Customer service director (CSD) – water transportation
- Flight attendant
- Flight purser
- Flight service director
- In-charge flight attendant
- In-flight service manager
- Passenger service director – water transportation
- Purser – air transportation
- Purser – water transport
- Ship purser
- Ship supply officer