The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 6232 is for Real estate agents and salespersons
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a real estate training course is required.
- Provincial or territorial licensure in the province or territory of employment is required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 6232 – Real estate agents and salespersons
- Associate broker – real estate
- Commercial real estate agent
- Commercial real estate salesperson
- New home salesperson
- Real estate agency representative
- Real estate agent
- Real estate agent supervisor
- Real estate sales consultant
- Real estate sales representative
- Real estate sales supervisor
- Real estate salesperson
- Residential real estate agent
- Residential real estate salesperson