The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 4412 is for Home support workers, housekeepers, and related occupations
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- Home management experience may be required.
- College or other courses in-home support may be required.
- First aid certification may be required.
- Completion of a training program in care of the elderly, care of persons with disabilities, convalescent care or in a related field may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
- Attendant for persons with a visual impairment – home care
- Attendant for persons with disabilities – home care
- Client care attendant – home care
- Domestic housekeeper
- Family caregiver
- Family worker – home care
- Home health care worker
- Home support attendant
- Home support worker
- Home visitor – infant care
- Home-care worker
- Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
- Live-in caregiver – seniors
- Live-in housekeeper
- Personal aide – home support
- Personal assistant – home care
- Personal care aide – home care
- Personal care attendant – home care
- Personal care provider – home care
- Personal support aide – home aide
- Personal support worker – home support
- Respite worker – home support
- Teaching homemaker
- Visiting homemaker