The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 4411 is for Home child care providers
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Home child care providers, parent’s helpers, and foster parents may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
- Child care or household management experience may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required.
- First aid certification and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 4411 – Home child care providers
- Au pair
- Au pair girl
- Babysitter – fitness centre
- Babysitter – shopping centre
- Babysitting caregiver
- Child care live-in caregiver
- Child care provider – private home
- Child caregiver – private home
- Child minder
- Children’s guardian
- Family child care provider
- Foster father
- Foster mother
- Foster parent
- Governess – child care
- Home child care provider
- Kinship care provider
- Kinship caregiver
- Live-in nanny
- Parent’s helper