The National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 4111 is for Judges.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- Extensive experience as a lawyer or as a professor of law with continuous membership in the bar association is usually required.
- Membership in good standing with a provincial or territorial law society or bar association is required.
- Judges are appointed by federal or provincial cabinets.
- Those appointed to more senior positions in a court, such as chief justice, usually have experience as judges in that court.
List of Job Titles for NOC 4111 – Judges
- administrative judge
- appellate court judge
- associate chief justice
- chief justice
- county court judge
- county judge
- Court of Queen’s Bench justice
- deputy justice
- district and surrogate court judge
- district court judge
- family court judge
- federal court justice
- federal court justice – trial division
- Federal Court of Appeal justice
- federal trial court justice
- judge – law
- juvenile court judge
- magistrate court judge
- probate court judge
- provincial court judge
- provincial court of appeal justice
- provincial supreme court justice
- puisne judge
- small claims court judge
- superior court justice
- Supreme Court justice
- Supreme Court of Canada justice
- Tax Court judge
- trial court judge
- youth court judge