In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3411 is for Dental assistants job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of an eight-month to one-year college or other program in dental assistance or completion of secondary school with on-the-job training is required.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces except Quebec and Ontario.
- Certification by the National Dental Assisting Examination Board is required to perform intra-oral duties in all provinces except in Quebec, where intra-oral duties are not performed by dental assistants.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3411 – Dental assistants
- certified dental assistant
- certified intra-oral dental assistant
- chair-side assistant – dental
- dental aide
- dental assistant
- dental clinical assistant
- intra-oral dental assistant
- licensed dental assistant
- preventive dental assistant
- registered dental assistant