In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3233 is for Licensed practical nurses job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of a vocational, college or other approved program for licensed practical nurses is required.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
- Completion of a registration examination is required in all provinces and territories.
- Operating room technicians require additional academic training in operating room techniques.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses job titles
- certified nursing assistant (CNA)
- graduate nursing assistant
- licensed nursing assistant
- licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
- nurse educator – cannabis
- nursing assistant (registered – Québec)
- operating room technician
- operating room technician – nursing
- registered nursing assistant (R.N.A.)
- registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
- surgical nursing assistant
- surgical technician – nursing