In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3221 is for Denturists job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of a two- or three-year college program in denturism/denturology is required.
- An internship in a registered denture clinic may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3221 – Denturists job titles
- apprentice dental mechanic
- dental mechanic
- dental mechanic apprentice
- denture mechanic
- denture technician
- denture therapist
- student dental mechanic
- student denturist