In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3143 is for Occupational therapists job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A university degree in occupational therapy including supervised fieldwork is required.
- Completion of a national or provincial certification examination is required.
- Licensure with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
- Membership in the national association, Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, is required in some provinces.
- Occupational therapists may obtain expertise in a particular area through additional training or experience.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists job titles
- case manager occupational therapist
- clinical occupational therapist
- clinical occupational therapy specialist
- community occupational therapist
- community practice occupational therapist
- home care occupational therapist
- occupational therapist (OT)
- occupational therapist vocational evaluator
- occupational therapy rehabilitation consultant
- research and development occupational therapist
- research occupational therapist
- vocational evaluator occupational therapist