In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3142 is for Physiotherapists job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A university degree in physiotherapy and a period of supervised practical training are required.
- Physical rehabilitation therapists, who are only found in Quebec, require completion of a 3 year college program.
- A licence or registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
- Completion of a physiotherapist competency examination is required in all provinces and territories.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3142 – Physiotherapists job titles
- clinical physical therapist
- clinical physiotherapist
- consultant physical therapist
- consultant physiotherapist
- physical rehabilitation therapist
- physical therapist
- physical therapy clinical co-ordinator
- physical therapy clinical specialist
- physical therapy supervisor
- physiotherapy clinical co-ordinator
- physiotherapy supervisor
- registered physical therapist
- registered physiotherapist
- research physical therapist
- research physiotherapist