In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3141 is for Audiologists and speech-language pathologists job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- Audiologists require a master’s degree in audiology.
- Speech-language pathologists require a master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for audiologists and speech-language pathologists in Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Membership in the national association, Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists, is usually required.
- In some jurisdictions, audiologists may be required to obtain a separate licence to dispense hearing aids.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3141 – Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- amplification audiologist
- audiology clinician
- audiology specialist
- certified audiologist
- certified hearing aid audiologist
- clinical audiologist
- community audiologist
- community speech-language pathologist
- diagnostic audiologist
- dispensing audiologist
- educational audiologist
- educational speech-language pathologist
- human communication disorders specialist
- industrial audiologist
- pediatric audiologist
- research audiologist
- speech and hearing therapist
- speech pathologist
- speech therapist
- speech-language clinician
- speech-language pathologist
- speech-language pathologist clinician
- speech-language pathologist researcher