In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3113 is for Dentists job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- One to four years of pre-dentistry university studies or, in Quebec, completion of a college program in sciences and A university degree from a recognized dental program are required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
- Dentists in general practice can move into a specialized practice through advanced training.
- Licensing for specializations is required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3113 – Dentists job titles
- dental surgeon
- doctor of dental surgery
- general practice dentist
- implantologist – dentistry
- oral and dental surgeon
- oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- oral medicine specialist
- oral pathologist
- oral pathology and maxillofacial surgery specialist
- oral radiologist
- oral surgeon
- pediatric dentist
- public health dentist