In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3112 is for General practitioners and family physicians job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree or in Quebec, completion of a college program and one year of pre-medicine university studies is usually required.
- Graduation from an approved medical school and two to three years of family medicine residency training are required.
- Completion of the qualifying examinations of the Medical Council of Canada or the Collège des médecins du Québec and licensing by the provincial or territorial licensing authority are required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3112 – General practitioners and family physicians
- civil aviation medical officer
- community preventive medicine physician
- company physician
- doctor of medicine (MD)
- family doctor
- family physician
- family practitioner
- general practice intern
- general practice physician
- general practice resident
- general practitioner (GP)
- industrial medical officer
- industrial medicine physician
- industrial physician
- locum doctor
- medical doctor
- medical missionary
- medical officer of health (MOH)
- missionary doctor
- physician resident
- primary care physician
- public health physician
- resident physician