In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 3011 is for Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- Completion of a university, college or other approved registered nursing, or registered psychiatric nursing, program is required.
- Courses in management studies or a degree, diploma or certificate in management or administration may be required.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for registered nurses in all provinces and territories and for registered psychiatric nurses in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon.
- Clinical experience as a registered nurse, or as a registered psychiatric nurse, is required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 3011 – Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- acute care co-ordinator – nursing
- assistant head nurse
- birthing room nursing supervisor
- burn unit nursing co-ordinator
- burn unit nursing supervisor
- co-ordinator of nursing services
- critical care nursing supervisor
- delivery room nursing supervisor
- geriatric nursing supervisor
- head nurse
- nurse – team leader
- nursing care co-ordinator
- nursing co-ordinator
- nursing services co-ordinator
- nursing supervisor
- nursing unit co-ordinator
- nursing unit supervisor
- nursing ward supervisor
- obstetrical nursing supervisor
- operating room nursing supervisor
- patient care co-ordinator – nursing
- psychiatric nursing supervisor
- public health nursing supervisor
- rehabilitation nursing supervisor
- surgical co-ordinator – nursing
- surgical ward supervisor – nursing
- ward supervisor – nursing