In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2275 is for Railway traffic controllers and marine traffic regulators job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Railway traffic controllers usually require completion of secondary school and several years of experience in the railway industry.
- Up to 35 weeks of a combination of classroom and on-the-job training is provided for railway traffic controllers.
- Railway traffic controllers require a Canadian Rail Operating Rules certificate.
- Marine traffic regulators require completion of secondary school and several months of formal traffic regulator training.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2275 – Railway traffic controllers and marine traffic regulators
- centralized traffic control (CTC) operator – railway traffic
- centralized traffic controller – railway traffic
- chief rail traffic controller
- chief train dispatcher
- head train dispatcher
- locomotive dispatcher
- marine traffic controller
- marine traffic regulator
- rail traffic controller
- train dispatcher
- train dispatchers supervisor
- train operator
- waterway traffic checker