In Canada immigration application, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2272 is for Air traffic controllers and related occupations job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A basic radio telephone operator’s license is required.
- Air traffic controllers and flight service specialists require completion of a NAV Canada training program which includes structured in-class and on-the-job training.
- Air traffic controllers require an air traffic controller’s licence.
- Flight dispatchers may require experience in air traffic control or flight operations and may require a private pilot’s license.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2272 – Air traffic controllers and related occupations
- air traffic control assistant
- air traffic control chief
- air traffic control officer
- air traffic controller (ATC)
- air traffic co-ordinator
- airline dispatcher
- airport air traffic controller
- chief air traffic controller
- enroute air traffic controller
- flight dispatch assistant
- flight dispatcher
- flight operations officer
- flight service specialist (FSS)
- head air traffic controller
- instrument flight rules air traffic controller
- terminal air traffic controller
- tower controller – air traffic
- visual flight rules air traffic controller