National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2254 is for Land survey technologists and technicians job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in geomatics or land survey technology is usually required for land survey technologists.
- Completion of a one- to two-year college program in geomatics or land survey technology is usually required for land survey technicians.
- Certification by provincial associations of technicians and technologists may be required by some employers.
- In Quebec, membership in the regulatory body for professional technologists is required to use the title “Professional Technologist.”
List of Job Titles for NOC 2254 – Land survey technologists and technicians
- engineering survey technician
- engineering survey technologist
- geodetic survey technician
- geodetic survey technologist
- geomatics technician – land surveying
- geomatics technologist – land surveying
- instrument man/woman – surveying
- land survey technician
- land survey technologist
- legal survey assistant
- legal survey technician
- legal survey technologist
- plane table operator – surveying
- topographic survey technician
- topographic survey technologist
- transit man/woman – surveying
- transit operator – surveying