National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2251 is for Architectural technologists and technicians job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in architectural technology or a related subject is usually required.
- Certification in architectural technology or in a related field through provincial associations of architectural or engineering/applied science technologists and technicians may be required by employers.
- A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.
- Membership in the provincial regulatory body is mandatory in British Columbia.
- In Quebec, membership in the regulatory body for professional technologists is required to use the title “Professional Technologist.”
List of Job Titles for NOC 2251 – Architectural technologists and technicians
- architectural assistant
- architectural design technician
- architectural design technologist
- architectural technician
- architectural technologist
- registered building technician
- registered building technologist
- residential buildings technologist