National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2224 is for Conservation and fishery officers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of a college program in renewable resources management, environmental conservation or a related discipline is usually required.
- On-the-job training and courses related to law enforcement and resource management are provided.
- A class-5 driver’s licence, pesticide applicator’s licence and explosives licence may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2224 – Conservation and fishery officers
- conservation officer
- district inspector – fisheries
- district supervisor – fisheries
- dockside monitor – fisheries
- dockside observer – fisheries
- fish and game warden
- fish and wildlife officer
- fisheries inspector
- fisheries inspector supervisor
- fisheries observer
- fisheries officer
- fisheries officer supervisor
- fishery officer
- fishing area supervisor
- forest ranger – wildlife management
- game officer
- game warden
- natural resources officer
- park ranger