National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2154 is for Land surveyors job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in geomatics engineering or survey engineering or A college diploma in survey science or geomatics technology with additional academic credits and successful completion of equivalent examinations set by a regional board of examiners for land surveyors is required.
- A one- to three-year articling period is required.
- Successful completion of professional land surveyor examinations is required.
- A federal or provincial land surveyor’s licence is required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2154 – Land surveyors job titles
- country surveyor
- land survey supervisor
- land surveying party chief
- land surveyor
- pipeline surveyor
- port surveyor
- professional land surveyor
- property surveyor
- provincial land surveyor
- railway surveyor