National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2151 is for Architects job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of architecture or completion of the syllabus of studies from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) is required.
- A master’s degree in architecture may be required.
- Completion of a three-year internship under the supervision of a registered architect is required.
- Completion of the architect registration examination is required.
- Registration with a provincial regulatory body is required in all provinces and the Northwest Territories.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2151 – Architects job titles
- architectural standards specialist
- chief architect
- consulting architect
- industrial and commercial buildings architect
- residential architect
- residential building architect