National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2146 is for Aerospace engineers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering or in a related engineering discipline, such as mechanical engineering or engineering physics, is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2146 – Aerospace engineers job titles
- aerodynamics engineer
- aeronautical engineer
- aeronautical project engineer
- aerospace engineer
- aerospace engineer – design and development
- aerospace engineer – flight operations
- aerospace engineer – flight support
- aerospace engineer – flight test
- aerospace engineer – mass properties
- aerospace engineer – material stress
- aerospace engineer – materials and processes
- aerospace engineer – propulsion systems
- aerospace engineer – systems
- aerospace engineer – systems analysis
- aerospace engineer – weight and balance
- aerospace reliability specialist
- aerospace structural engineer
- aerospace systems engineer
- aerospace test engineer
- aircraft design engineer
- engineer weight analyst – aircraft design
- propulsion engineer – aerospace vehicles
- space reliability specialist
- stress engineer – aerospace
- structures aerospace engineer
- weight and balance engineer – aerospace