National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2145 is for Petroleum engineers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2145 – Petroleum engineers job titles
- chief petroleum engineer
- drilling and recovery chief engineer
- drilling and recovery petroleum engineer
- exploitation engineer – oil and gas
- exploitation engineer – petroleum
- mud engineer
- mud engineer – petroleum drilling
- natural gas engineer
- offshore drilling engineer
- offshore drilling rig subsea equipment engineer
- oil and gas drilling engineer
- oil and gas production engineer
- oil well logging engineer
- petroleum engineer
- petroleum production engineer
- petroleum reservoir engineer
- petroleum well completion engineer
- subsea engineer
- well logging engineer