National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2144 is for Geological engineers job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in geological engineering or in a related discipline is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2144 – Geological engineers job titles
- geological engineer
- geophysical engineer
- geotechnical engineer
- hydrogeological engineer – engineering
- hydrogeology engineer – engineering
- supervising engineer – petrography
- supervising engineer – rock sciences