National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2141 is for Industrial and manufacturing engineers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) engineer
- consulting industrial engineer
- cost engineer
- efficiency engineer
- fire prevention engineer
- industrial efficiency engineer
- industrial engineer
- industrial safety engineer
- manufacturing engineer
- methods engineer
- plant engineer
- production engineer
- quality assurance (QA) engineer
- quality control engineer
- safety engineer
- systems engineer – manufacturing
- time-study engineer
- work measurement engineer