National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2123 is for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in agriculture or in a related science is required.
- Membership or eligibility for membership in a provincial institute of agrology is usually required.
- In Quebec, membership in the Ordre professionnel des agronomes is mandatory.
List of Job Titles for NOC 2123 – Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists
- acreage-quota assignment officer
- agricultural advisor
- agricultural consultant
- agricultural extension supervisor
- agricultural livestock specialist
- agricultural representative
- agricultural soil and crop specialist
- agricultural specialist
- consulting agrologist
- crop specialist
- demonstrator – Department of Agriculture
- district agricultural specialist
- district agronomist
- extension service agronomist
- farm management consultant
- farming consultant
- field service adviser – agriculture
- field service agent – agriculture
- government agricultural service district representative
- government agricultural service representative
- growers’ advisor
- irrigation consultant – agriculture
- livestock specialist
- professional agrologist (P.Ag.)
- soil conservationist
- soil fertility expert