National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1435 is for Collectors job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A business college diploma may be required.
- A period of on-the-job training is often provided for collection clerks and collection officers.
- A collections licence issued by the province or territory of employment is usually required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1435 – Collectors job titles
- advertising collector
- bill collector
- claims collector
- collection agent (except taxation)
- collection clerk
- collection officer (except taxation)
- collections investigation officer
- credit and collection clerk
- financial collector
- inspector and bill collector – electric power company
- inspector and bill collector – gas company
- instalment collector
- insurance premium collector
- loan collector
- locator – collection
- skip tracer – collection