National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1432 is for Payroll administrators job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level C
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college or other courses in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll administration or experience in payroll administration is usually required.
- Payroll association certification may be required.
- Experience using a payroll system or software may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1432 – Payroll administrators job titles
- account records clerk – payroll
- assistant paymaster
- benefits and pension plan officer
- benefits officer – payroll administration
- pay accounts clerk
- pay advisor
- pay and benefits administrator
- pay and benefits clerk
- pay clerk
- pay verifier
- payroll administrator
- payroll clerk
- payroll machine operator
- payroll officer
- salary administration officer
- superannuation clerk – government
- timekeeper – payroll