National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1253 is for Records management technicians job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Records management technicians usually require completion of a two- to three-year college program in information or records management technology.
- Two to three years’ experience in a records management environment may be required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1253 – Records management technicians
- document management technician
- document technician
- documentation technician
- information management technician
- microfilm camera operator
- microfilm mounter
- microfilm records searcher
- records classifier
- records digitizing technician
- records management technician
- records technician
- technical indexer – records and file management