National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1252 is for Health information management occupations job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Health information management technicians and related workers require completion of a recognized two-year college diploma program in health record technology or health information management.
- Health information management technicians and related workers are eligible to write the Canadian Health Information Management Association national certification examination which may be required by employers.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1252 – Health information management occupations
- cancer registrar
- health information management coder
- health information management practitioner
- health information management professional
- health information management supervisor
- health information management technician
- health records classifier
- health records management coder
- health records management supervisor
- health records technician
- medical archivist
- medical records supervisor
- medical records technician
- medical records technicians supervisor
- medical records unit supervisor
- tumour registrar