National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1251 is for Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupations job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Court reporters require completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a college or other program in court reporting is usually required and the Chartered Shorthand Reporter (CSR) certificate may be required for court reporters.
- Medical transcriptionists require completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a recognized medical transcription program is usually required and the Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) certificate may be required for medical transcriptors.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1251 – Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupations
- braille transcriber
- braille volumes transcriber
- closed captioner
- court monitor
- court recorder
- court reporter
- court stenographer
- Hansard reporter
- media transcriber
- media transcriptionist
- medical dictatypist
- medical transcriptionist
- stenotype operator