National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1243 is for Medical administrative assistants job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college program or other specialized courses for secretaries or medical secretaries is usually required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1243 – Medical administrative assistants job titles
- administrative assistant – medical
- case load planner – home health care services
- medical administrative assistant
- medical secretary
- medical stenographer
- ward secretary
- ward secretary – hospital