National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1224 is for Property administrators job titles
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is required in all provinces and territories except for British Columbia.
- A language proficiency index is required in British Columbia.
- Property administrators must be a minimum of nineteen years of age in British Columbia.
- Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property or strata management or real estate may be required.
- Several years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk, or administrative officer are usually required.
- Strata property managers must hold a licence in British Columbia.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1224 – Property administrators job titles
- accommodation co-ordinator
- accommodation officer
- accommodation planning officer
- apartment rental agent
- building managing supervisor
- chief of property management
- commercial building rental agent
- commercial property manager
- housing development officer
- housing project manager
- leasing and development officer – public works
- property acquisitions area manager
- property administrator
- property leasing co-ordinator
- property management agent
- property management officer
- property management operations co-ordinator
- property rental agent
- property rental co-ordinator
- property rentals manager
- property section head
- real estate rental agent
- rentals agent
- residential property manager
- strata property manager