National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1213 is for Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level B
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college courses related to area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is usually required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1213 – Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers
- advertising clerks supervisor
- census area manager
- census area manager assistant
- census commissioner
- census commissioner assistant
- census district manager
- communication clerks supervisor
- copyright clearance supervisor
- correspondence clerks supervisor
- court reporters supervisor
- customs clerks supervisor
- fingerprint classifier supervisor
- law archivists supervisor
- legal services record writers supervisor
- library clerks supervisor
- library loans supervisor
- licence clerks supervisor
- passport office supervisor
- public opinion interviewers supervisor
- publication clerks supervisor
- regional census manager
- statistical clerks supervisor
- survey interviewers supervisor