National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 1112 is for Financial and investment analysts job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Level A
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or economics and on-the-job training and industry courses and programs are usually required.
- A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) (concentration in finance) or in finance may be required.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, available through a program conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts in the United States, may be required by some employers.
List of Job Titles for NOC 1112 – Financial and investment analysts job titles
- assistant financial analyst
- bond analyst
- chartered financial analyst
- corporate investment adviser
- cost financial analyst
- finance and commercial affairs analyst
- financial analysis consultant
- financial analyst
- financial services economic analyst
- financial services research associate
- fiscal projections consultant
- investment analyst
- investment consultant
- junior financial analyst
- money market analyst
- mutual fund analyst
- portfolio manager
- regional financial analyst
- securities analyst
- securities research analyst
- senior financial analyst
- senior investment officer
- senior planning and return analyst
- senior planning and yield analyst