National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 0711 is for Construction managers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Type 0
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required.
- A master’s degree in project management may be required.
- Several years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent, are usually required.
- Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post-secondary education requirements.
- Professional engineering status or construction trade certification may be required by some employers.
List of Job Titles for NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- bridge and building construction manager
- bridge construction superintendent
- building construction general contractor
- building construction superintendent
- building materials branch director
- commercial construction manager
- construction assistant manager
- construction expediter
- construction general contractor
- construction general superintendent
- construction manager
- construction operations manager
- construction project co-ordinator
- construction project manager
- construction project superintendent
- construction senior project manager
- construction site manager
- construction site superintendent
- construction special project manager
- construction superintendent
- general contractor
- highway construction manager
- housing construction manager
- industrial construction manager
- pipeline construction manager
- pipeline construction superintendent
- residential construction manager
- residential construction site manager