National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 0432 is for Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Type 0
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in fire protection technology, fire science or a related field is usually required.
- Completion of a provincial or municipal firefighters training course is required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience as a firefighter is usually required before becoming eligible for a senior officer position.
List of Job Titles for NOC 0432 – Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers
- airport fire department chief
- deputy fire chief
- district fire chief
- division chief – fire department
- fire chief
- fire department assistant deputy chief
- fire department assistant manager
- fire department chief
- fire department division chief
- fire department duty officer
- firefighters executive officer
- industrial fire chief
- refinery fire chief
- sawmill fire chief
- senior firefighting officer