National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 0113 is for Purchasing managers job titles.
NOC skill type/level: Skill Type 0
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
- Purchasing managers responsible for units purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related degree or diploma. For example, a bachelor’s degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasing managers responsible for purchasing industrial products.
- The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) or registration in the educational program of the Supply Chain Management Association may be required.
- Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
List of Job Titles for NOC 0113 – Purchasing managers
- building supplies purchasing manager
- clothing purchasing director
- clothing purchasing manager
- contract director
- contract manager
- electronic components purchasing chief
- electronic components purchasing director
- electronic components purchasing manager
- equipment manager
- food purchasing director
- food purchasing manager
- hardware purchasing director
- hardware purchasing manager
- material and services purchasing manager
- material manager
- merchandise purchasing director
- merchandise purchasing manager
- office equipment purchasing manager
- procurement director
- procurement manager
- procurement operations director
- purchasing chief
- purchasing contracts director
- purchasing contracts manager
- purchasing director
- purchasing manager
- supply chain director
- supply chain logistics manager
- supply chain manager
- supply chief
- supply service chief
- supply-management director